- 16 TSG members (or soon to be members)
- 6 Vibram cavers.
- 5 entrances rigged.
- 12 through trippers.
- 4 attempted Knotlow round trippers, followed by through trip.
- 2 first time 60m abseilers.
- Nobody left underground.
- Caves rigged between 11am and 4pm. Smooth trip had by all.
- No mild in Bulls Head, but toilets exceeded expectations (please explain ed).
Excellent trip into Knotlow last night. There were eight of us altogether, three from TSG, three Eldon and two Crewe. John rigged down the Climbing Shaft and the second pitch into Pearl Chamber. Richard and I followed, and then I turned off and started rigging the Chain Passage through to the 210 Shaft, while John continued down to rig the Waterfall Chamber pitch. The group split and went both ways around the circuit we had created, with Jess and Bernie following me down past a re-belay at the Meccano Passage level.